This is part three of a four-part series on Predictive Index (PI) drives.
Leaders possess competencies that include both skills and behaviors that result in superior performance. For many organizations there is a suite of leadership competencies that, when deployed effectively, delivers the desired results. In recent months, organizations have been required to pivot quickly and to navigate numerous shifting regimes. Leadership teams must do this now:
- Acknowledge leadership strengths and blind spots
- Analyze and position to optimize success SWOT
- Gain leadership alignment to strategy
- Identify operational, procedural, or people refinements
- Map success in people-centric terms